I also did this (Lite and regular versions) built from the same sources. Well,
almost the same sources since the regular version didn't include IAP.

There were a lot of conditionals, and it was written before Swift was even a
line of code...

--
Glenn L. Austin, Computer Wizard and Race Car Driver         <><
<http://www.austinsoft.com>