On Jul 16, 2008, at 16:23:23, David Duncan wrote:

Can't really say what you are or are not seeing here, I'd probably have to see code. If this is critical, I'd recommend filing a DTS incident.

I'm happy to send you my code. It's not critical, in that I can find other ways to do what I want (other than using Core Animation). This is a side project, and I can't afford DTS incidents.

I'm just disappointed that it doesn't seem possible to make Core Animation do what I want: redraw me at the destination resolution.

--
Rick