On Nov 1, 2008, at 10:31 PM, Matt Long wrote:

I put together a little demo app that works in the simulator. Haven't tried on my device yet, though. Take a look here:

http://www.cimgf.com/files/ImageFlip.zip

And one comment about the code. If you don't want a transition between images when using a keyframe animation for the content, you can just set the calculation mode to discrete like this:

[anim setCalculationMode:kCAAnimationDiscrete];

Then the keyframe animation won't interpolate values in between each image. Only keyframes are shown.

Thanks for the demo! Very nice.

I actually got my code working - I was testing it from applicationDidFinishLaunching, and apparently that was part of the problem. Also, it looks like it did not like '[anim release]' where I had it.

But I really appreciate everyone's help!

I had got my code working but couldn't see the CALayer. When I took a quick look at your sample I noticed that it had to be added as a subView.

Thanks again,

Jeshua Lacock
Founder/Programmer
3DTOPO Incorporated