On Nov 17, 2008, at 4:02 PM, Kyle Sluder wrote:

My point is that this isn't the case.  Avoiding IB has been shown to
introduce subtle bugs.

Like what?

I know of one thing that's currently difficult to do in code: Setting up the main menu. Difficult yes, but not impossible. Should this be fixed to be fully supported and robust? Of course. If you care about this, I'd suggest that you file bug reports.

j o a r