On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 6:17 PM, macdev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I guess 10+ years of developing in one platform pretty much shapes the way
> one thinks about "how to build and write code". Learning to think like a Mac
> developer is the hardest part so far...

It very much does, and I don't mean to come across as attacking you
for it.  There are, however, quite a few people coming to Mac
development from other platforms who stubbornly insist on not using
Interface Builder, despite all explanations that by going the nibless
Cocoa route they are violating assumptions that the framework,
documentation, and development community are making, thus setting
themselves up for failure when they run into an issue and few people
are willing to assist them.

I'm wondering if Apple's doing a good enough job explaining how IB is
different from UI code generators and why it is important that one use
it.

--Kyle Sluder