Perhaps the issue is that you are assuming an offer to do something is subtle way of telling you where to put your stuff. In reality it isn't. It's purely offering a short cut/automation if you'd like it. Say no, and it would never ask you again. But anyway, this is getting quite off topic, and I'd prefer to stay on topic.

The original question stands, does anyone have code that would be helpful in implementing such a feature?

If you'd like to continue discussing the validity of such a feature you are more than welcome to contact me off list.

Thanks,
->Ben
--
Ben Lachman