On Jul 1, 2009, at 6:50 PM, Adam R. Maxwell wrote:

Well, I generally avoid bindings, since I can't comment nib/xib files, and it takes too long to reverse engineer my own (or worse, someone else's) bindings when I'm doing maintenance work. With that perspective, the minor glue code to swap views is no big deal :).

Warning: subject creep.

That leads directly to something I've been thinking about as one new to cocoa: how do you document your bindings? Any preferred formats other than a text
file stuck somewhere in a project?

/\/\arc