Hello,

A customer of one of my shareware programs has reported that my program frequently crashes when he tries to print. No one else has reported this kind of error. The stack trace he sends me includes the following lines: (this is just some of them)

20 EPIJDataManager_Core_L 0x0d201bca _Z28SendMessageToDataManagerCoremPvS_ + 254 21 EPIJDataManager_Core_L 0x0d20272c SendMessageToCoreDataManager + 710 22 EPIJDataManager 0x0cf75b12 SendMessageToDataManager + 142 23 PDECPlugin01 0x0c8fe6c0 - [CERPEPIJDataManager(EPIJDataManagerMessageMethod) pDEInitialize] + 566 24 PDECPlugin01 0x0c8fe3b7 - [CERPEPIJDataManager(EventHandlerMethod) onInitialize:] + 577

I don't really know a lot about the inner workings of the print system, but would anyone be able to tell me if this looks like it is third party stuff (printer drivers?) or Apple stuff?

He is running 10.6.1

Thanks,
  Philip