Ok, I guess I wrote these lines too hastily:

On Oct 9, 2009, at 11:02 AM, Philip White wrote:

That is the last my code hears of it, below is the stack trace from that point to where the exception is thrown, it doesn't look like my printing view ever gets sent a -drawRect: or any other message.

Of course I don't know from the stack trace that my code isn't called again. It probably is, but the exception isn't generated from within my code. Sorry,

Philip