On Oct 9, 2009, at 12:51 PM, David Duncan wrote:

On Oct 9, 2009, at 6:48 AM, Philip White wrote:

I don't really know a lot about the inner workings of the print system, but would anyone be able to tell me if this looks like it is third party stuff (printer drivers?) or Apple stuff?

The bottom of the crash report should tell you the full path to all libraries loaded, you can use that to determine where a particular library is. It would probably also be useful to know what version of Mac OS X this is occurring on.
--
David Duncan
Apple DTS Animation and Printing

The crash report is actually from my own crash reporter, not from Apple's and it doesn't report what libraries are loaded. I slapped together my own reporter because few users think to send the info from Apple's crash reporter to the developer and just send it off to Apple. My reporter does specify the system version however: 10.6.1, in this case.

Thank you for the reply,
  Philip White