On Nov 16, 2009, at 9:28 PM, Sandro Noël wrote:

> I guess i'll have to make my own.
> I just find it sad to have to duplicate work, it's unproductive.

True, but keep in mind the amount of effort that Apple would need to do if they
provided the custom control, etc:

* Must work with localized content
* Must work with accessibility
* For particular controls, probably need to have multiple sizes (large, small,
mini)
* Probably will need to expose custom bindings
* Should work in resolution independence.
* Probably some other things I'm missing.

Definitely file an enhancement request though.  I'm sure Apple will strongly
look into providing something if several developers end up asking for the same
type of controls.