Hi, All,

I'm sorry for an offtopic, so I'm writing just to close the thread.

On 02.03.2010, at 7:37, Andy Lee wrote:

If I feel my app should come forward in both cases I do think it should be okay to implement it that way, but there *is* precedent for not activating the app.

I'd even say, there were no precedents (I could not find them at least) of doing anything else. Though I can't explain it for myself...