hi all,

thanks for the help! i am making really rapid progress

did anyone have some more color on question (2)  the need to create a raw
NSScroller and control it like a NSSlider  (min, max, value, proportion) is
that possible?

in other words all the shared code for imaging the offset page is common, i
need a scroll bar that behaves like a puppet & DOES nothing

thanks again,

bill appleton