On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:23 AM, Patrick Rutkowski <rutsk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Milder tone? No thanks.

Awfully strong words from someone who waltzes onto a mailing list,
lambastes the documentation, and admits in the very next sentence he
has no idea what he's talking about.

> Any API that accepts binary data needs to give at least a hint as to what
> format the binary data should be. Saying that just it accepts "data" is
> disgusting. Period, end of argument.

Did you read the spec that tells you how encodings are deduced from
unhinted data?

> If you want to advocate that it's perfectly fine to omit information about
> the format of binary data, then you're just a moron. I'm not saying that
> you're a moron for accidentally forgetting to document it, but if you want to
> say (as you seem to be doing) that it's OK to consciously leave it out, then
> you're just a moron.

I've referred you to the moderator for being a disruptive jerk.

--Kyle Sluder