hi Kevin,

sorry if this is a repost, my last one was rejected for being too big

YES, the QTMovieNaturalSizeAttribute definitely returns the size i am
looking for

the remaining problem is that the movie posetr returns a size of 100 x 100

so when i capture the poster it is really pixelated

i've tried everything -- how do other people get movie posters and/or grab
movie frames?

best,

bill