I have an NSPanel and I want to change the look of the min button and
completely hide the resize button.  The min button I want to make into a bezel
style of a disclosure triangle.  I am using this line of code to access the min
button but it returns nil in my controllers' windowDidLoad.

NSButton *minButton = [[self window]
standardWindowButton:NSMiniaturizableWindowMask];

Just as a test, I changed to style mask to NSClosableWindowMask and it does
return the correct theme widget.  Not sure why the min mask is not returning
the correct widget.  Also, any comment on the approach or should I be looking
at a completely different path?  I know one alternatively is to completely
write my own header and draw things the way I want.

The second question is, how do I completely hide the resize button, it's
disabled via IB, but the button still shows(albeit disabled).

Thanks,
-Tony