On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Tony Romano <tony...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Changing the argument to the correct flag gets me the button, however,
> setting the style doesn't have any effect.  I moved the code to
> initWithContentRect: post the call to super, still no change.  I introspected
> the view with F-Script and it has the bezel style I set but the window still
> draws the standard widget.  Any other ideas?

I believe the buttons are actually private subclasses of NSButton
whose drawing methods completely ignore most of the button flags.

How are you trying to change the minimize button? Would it be better
to instead change the behavior of the zoom button? Panels aren't
supposed to have (enabled) minimize buttons as per the HIG.

--Kyle Sluder