Hello,

It's my first post here and I'm starting with Cocoa (OSX, not iPhone yet).

I'm working in a small project that need some customizations in the UI.

I have a custom view called HeaderView and I need to draw a pattern in this
view. The final result that I want to achieve is this:
http://cl.ly/2F5q

And it's working but when I resize the window and my drawRect is called the
pattern change his orientation. Like this:
http://cl.ly/2F8t

I searched a lot in the internet, especially in this two links:
http://www.mere-mortal-software.com/blog/details.php
http://th30z.netsons.org/2008/10/cocoa-image-pattern-as-nswindow-background/

But I don't know why my background still move. It's is my context?

Thanks a lot and sorry for the basic question but I can't found anything
that could help.
--
Daniel Lopes