I'm doing an iPhone 4.1 app and I have a toolbar at the bottom with bar
buttons. The problem is that I need to set one of the bar buttons to "Touch
Down" instead of the default "Touch Up Inside" but IB doesn't show any touch
options for toolbar buttons (it does for buttons not in the toolbar).

Is there a programmatic way to set this?
Thx