On 29.03.2011, at 09:22, Gabriel Zachmann wrote:
> But when I put it in a DMG, some testers (not all) can't install it!
> They get the error message "You cannot use the screen saver on this computer.
> Contact the developer ..."

 If you didn't say it works when you distribute as a ZIP, I'd expect this to be
a case where you have built only a 32-bit screen saver, and these testers have
64-bit Macs (Screensavers are plug-ins, and the system runs a 64-bit screen
saver engine, so screen savers must be 64-bit or can't be loaded into the
engine).

 Are you sure you're building the application the same way for both cases? If
one's a debug build and the other is a release build, then that could explain
that you're not getting all architectures in one case.

Cheers,
-- Uli Kusterer
"The Witnesses of TeachText are everywhere..."
http://www.zathras.de