> Check the Info.plist file of your screensaver. You might be missing some keys.

OK, which keys could that be?
The Info.plist's in the DMG and in the ZIP file are identical.
(As a reminder: the target platform is 10.6.7, and I'm compiling under 10.6.6)

Here are the keys (I hope, this is not too lengthy for this mailinglist):
        <key>BuildMachineOSBuild</key>
        <string>10J567</string>
        <key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
        <string>English</string>
        <key>CFBundleExecutable</key>
        <string>ArtSaver</string>
        <key>CFBundleIconFile</key>
        <string>artsaver icon.icns</string>
        <key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
        <string>de.zach.ArtSaver</string>
        <key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
        <string>6.0</string>
        <key>CFBundleName</key>
        <string>ArtSaver</string>
        <key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
        <string>BNDL</string>
        <key>CFBundleShortVersionString</key>
        <string>2.2</string>
        <key>CFBundleSignature</key>
        <string>ZACH</string>
        <key>CFBundleVersion</key>
        <string>2.2</string>
        <key>DTCompiler</key>
        <string></string>
        <key>DTPlatformBuild</key>
        <string>10M2518</string>
        <key>DTPlatformVersion</key>
        <string>PG</string>
        <key>DTSDKBuild</key>
        <string>10M2518</string>
        <key>DTSDKName</key>
        <string>macosx10.6</string>
        <key>DTXcode</key>
        <string>0400</string>
        <key>DTXcodeBuild</key>
        <string>10M2518</string>
        <key>LSApplicationCategoryType</key>
        <string>public.app-category.entertainment</string>
        <key>LSMinimumSystemVersion</key>
        <string>10.6</string>
        <key>NSHumanReadableCopyright</key>
        <string>Gabriel Zachmann, 2007-2099</string>
        <key>NSPrincipalClass</key>
        <string>ArtSaverView</string>

Best regards,
Gabriel.