On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 3:40 PM, Rodrigo Zanatta Silva
<rodrigozanattasi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi. I need to have a good book in my side to program with Objective-C using
> the cocoa. I read the beginner books like "... for absolute beginner",
> "starting to program with...".
>
> But now, I need a book for professional. Book that is BIG, DIFFICULT and is
> HARDCORE about anything for cocoa and objective-c.

Book? HARDCORE programmers don't read books, we read header files! :-)

Kidding aside, I just wanted to add another vote for both "Cocoa
Programming" & "Cocoa Design Patterns." Both are written by active and
respected community members, at least one of whom has since been hired
by Apple to write documentation. Two thumbs up, and more than that if
I had 'em.

sherm--

--
Cocoa programming in Perl: