Dear Conrad,

I appreciate so much for your reply!

I have a Java based server. So iPad needs to communicate with it. Moreover,
I hope a P2P model can be established between the server and multiple iPads.
Therefore, I hope I could use TCP to design the protocol directly instead of
using HTTP.

However, I have NOT got sufficient materials to program TCP on iPad.

Thanks so much!
Bing