On Nov 14, 2011, at 10:01 AM, Jens Alfke wrote:

> It sounds like you are getting the library and the source files mixed up?

It's the template that threw me. It seems to me (a newb) that Xcode shouldn't
provide a template when creating a Cocoa library; it doesn't really make much
sense. From what you've both said, I can delete the libaaa.h and libaaa.m
template files and just add my own Objc files to the project and things will be
built into a library as one would expect.