Den 02:06 4. mars 2012 skrev R <r4eem...@gmail.com> følgende:
> Thanks Conrad, much cleaner indeed.  But, this does not solve my
> invalid internet URL issues.... still accepts pretty much any URL.

Just a little suggestion: How about not trying to be perfect? My mail
client (Google mail) also accepts your Bad URL example. If, at some
point a user should post something that looks awfully much like an
URL, but actually it was his favourite food recipe... I'm sure he will
be understanding. How about just work with your regular expressions
and try to narrow down the patterns it will accept?

Per