On Mar 14, 2012, at 9:21 AM, JongAm Park wrote:

> Of course. So, it is better to avoid such case, just like threading itself.

That's really not what I meant. I meant that if you're at the level that you
design things such that the main thread and background worker threads deadlock,
adding more UI threads would only allow you to make a worse mess in a flailing
misguided attempt to solve the problem. Threads themselves are very useful;
multiple threads taking user input and updating the display to the user are not
really useful, and the request for them more often than not betrays a lack of
understanding of threading.

--
Scott Ribe
scott_r...@elevated-dev.com