On Jun 23, 2012, at 12:09 PM, Matthew Weinstein <mwein...@kent.edu> wrote:

> I think the temp.security thing will work, but I'm wondering what happens if
> a user replaces a file in the directory by one with the same name; does the
> os know it's not the original file?

Security scoped bookmarks are attached to the file itself, so if the file is
replaced you will not be able to access the new file that exists at that path.

May I ask what motivated you to choose a project-oriented document structure
(components located outside the document itself) rather than a compound
document structure (PDFs copied or moved into your doc bundle)?

--Kyle Sluder