I think I see a second problem coming down the pike. the users can add pdfs to
the wrapper file through a typical open file or through drag and drop. I get
that the NSOpen... allows me to expand entitlements. But does drag and drop? Is
there a way to get a bookmark and ask for ongoing privileges for a path I get
through drag and drop?
--Matthew