(You may reply in Caps Lock if this question is too noobish for this list)

I wrote an experimental project for Mac OS X. It uses a custom NSView and some
user interface controls connected to the view's class in Interface Builder.

I want to do about the same project for iOS, so I started a new project in
Xcode 4.3.3 and created a new class which will be a custom UIView. I copied
most of the code from the Mac OS X version into the interface and
implementation of the new class in the new project. Unfortunately the
connections with the .xib from the other project are still there, which is
obviously not what I want. I just want to connect the IBOutlets and IBActions
to the .xib in my new iOS project.

What did I do wrong? And how did all those books I read not make me smart
enough to figure this out on my own? I must be getting old...

[[[Brainchild alloc] initWithName:@"Richard Altenburg"] saysBestRegards];