Thank you for elaborating on this, Charles. I was able to remove any
connections to the old project by inserting new IBOutlets and IBActions with
new names and pasting the code from the old project into the definition of the
new methods. Copying the complete declarations copied over the connections to
the old projects' .xib as well, so I won't do that again to avoid this problem.

[[[Brainchild alloc] initWithName:@"Richard Altenburg"] saysBestRegards];

Op 2 jul. 2012, om 09:41 heeft Charles Srstka het volgende geschreven: