On Jul 1, 2012, at 11:01 PM, "Richard Altenburg (Brainchild)"
<cocoa-...@brainchild.nl> wrote:

> Op 1 jul. 2012, om 22:59 heeft Jens Alfke het volgende geschreven:
>
>>> It immediately showed that the outlets and actions were connected, and on
>>> inspection they were connected to the .xib in the old project.
>>
>> Um, what _exactly_ did it show? There's no way for files in different
>> projects to have relations to each other like that.
>
> When you declare a property as an IBOutlet, you get that 'open bullet' left
> to it showing you a connection to a user interface element can be made. After
> I copied code from the old projects' .h file into my new projects' .h file,
> there was a 'closed bullet', and when I connected this property to the new
> .xib file, there was still the connection with the old .xib file, which of
> course was in the old project.

This sounds like an Xcode indexing bug. If you can reproduce it, please file a
bug at http://bugreport.apple.com.

> Testing the interface made Xcode hang, so it was not happy with that external
> connection itself, but I was not able to remove it at that time.

As I'm sure we all know, there are a thousand and one reasons Xcode 4 might
hang. Best to take a sample using sample(1) or sysdiagnose(1) and file a bug
report when that happens.

--Kyle Sluder