Thanks for your thoughts, Charles.

No, I did not copy the .xib to a new project.

I created a new project for iOS wit one view, and created a new class in it
that is to be a subclass of UIView which will contain my drawing code in
drawRect. I copied code from the old project over into the new project, into
the .h and .m files of the new class. It immediately showed that the outlets
and actions were connected, and on inspection they were connected to the .xib
in the old project. I connected them to my new .xib in my new project, but how
on earth are old ones copied over to a new project is beyond me at this moment.

[[[Brainchild alloc] initWithName:@"Richard Altenburg"] saysBestRegards];

Op 1 jul. 2012, om 21:21 heeft Charles Srstka het volgende geschreven: