So, we've run into an issue in our physics simulation where the floating point
results from cos() (and probably other intrinsics) are different between Apple
ARM 5 and Apple ARM 6 processors. One person online said he solved the issue by
implementing his own intrinsics, but I don't know how to do that and ensure I
don't get the same issues.

I'm not sure how it can be justified, producing different results, for the sake
of performance or battery life, but that seems to be the reason for the
differences.

Does anyone know of available implementations, or a magic switch we can put in
our code to make it behave identically on all platforms?

Thanks,

--
Rick