I mentioned this in a previous Xcode, but I thought it might be different
enough topic so I've given it a new subject and brought it over to Cocoa (might
be a more appropriate forum)

I have embedded private frameworks in a Cocoa Mac OS X application. The
development environment is OS X 10.8.2 and Xcode 4.5.2.

When I archive and deploy the application on Mountain Lion, it seems to work
fine, but when I move the application over to Lion (OS X 10.7.5) I get the
following error

> Application Specific Information:
> dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries
>
> Dyld Error Message:
>  Symbol not found: _OBJC_CLASS_$_NSObject
>  Referenced from:
> /Users/USER/Desktop/LogBrowser.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/NetSQExtensions.framework/Versions/A/NetSQExtensions
>  Expected in: /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
> in
> /Users/USER/Desktop/LogBrowser.app/Contents/MacOS/../Frameworks/NetSQExtensions.framework/Versions/A/NetSQExtensions

I have used the following SDK & target settings for the frameworks and app

Framework settings:

        Base SDK: 10.7
        OS X Deployment Target: OS X 10.7

Cocoa Application:

        Base SDK: OS X 10.7
        OS X Deployment Target: OS X 10.7

I've also tried changing the Base SDK to 10.8, but I still get the same problem.

Any ideas why application won't run on a 10.7 machine?  Why cannot it not find
_OBJC_CLASS_$_NSObject in /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib?

Thanks,

Todd