On Jan 30, 2013, at 15:29 , Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:

> You should never need to manually add a framework to a Copy Files phase.
> Adding the framework to your app target's Link with Libraries phase via
> the "plus" button either the Summary or Build Phases tab of the Project
> editor should cause the framework to be copied into your app wrapper.

Surely that can't possibly be what you mean? You don't want non-private
frameworks copied into your app bundle!

If there's any intelligence in Xcode to copy private frameworks automatically
during an archive build, I haven't seen any evidence of it. I recently ran into
the same problem Todd did (in his other thread), and found no way to get the
private apps into the app bundle other than to add the Copy Files phase
manually. Is there a better way?