On Wed, Jan 30, 2013, at 02:50 PM, Todd Heberlein wrote:
> When I added the new "Copy Files" build phase, and then dragged my
> frameworks into the file area (to embed my private frameworks), I checked
> "Copy items into destination group's folder (if needed)". This locked in
> that current version of the build (which probably had 10.8 stuff) which
> would then be copied into the .app bundle. That is, I literally made a
> *copy* (duh) which would never change again.

You should never need to manually add a framework to a Copy Files phase.
Adding the framework to your app target's Link with Libraries phase via
the "plus" button either the Summary or Build Phases tab of the Project
editor should cause the framework to be copied into your app wrapper.

--Kyle Sluder