Hi. I've got an iOS 6.1 iPad app that lays out fine in the iPad sim and on a
Retina iPad device.

On the Mini, however, it gets really wonky, sometimes. See here:

        http://cl.ly/image/2Q0p2z3x0D3S

(I've crudely erased our giant logo from the center of the screen and our app
name from the center of the top bar.)

Sometimes, the top is okay, but the toolbar along the bottom is shifted upward
about a toolbar width.

The "215 MiB" is a separate view on top of the top toolbar. The icons on the
left and right, and the title in the center, are UIBarButtonItem elements in
the toolbar.

Any idea what's going on?

--
Rick