On 27/2/03 10:30 am, "Gianugo Rabellino" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Now, call me "fascist"  if you want, but to avoid people to commit back
>> to the old repository names, I've removed YOU ALL karma to the old
>> repositories...
>
> (which, BTW, makes perfectly sense from a sysadm POV). Not to mention
> that, if this limitation is going away, I don't think that we want an
> out of sync repository with people committing to different repos...
> don't we? Or am I missing something?

Yes, that was _my_ big mistake and I didn't think much about it yesterday...

I should have not given anyone karma to the new repos names and not removed
karmas to the old... So that basically, you could have _seen_ the proposal,
but not _played_ with it...

Sorry for that... As I said, it was a 2 seconds change and it's now in
place.

    Pier