Ok, Stefano, Pier, all others, I guess we can simply
stop this thread and go on with the proposal discussion.
I had the perception that it wasn't revertable and that because
all karma to the old repos was removed that is had already
been decided.

So, we had some misunderstandings that we have now cleared
and we can happily discuss everything in the other thread.

I hope this is ok, and we will meet again in
"[PROPOSAL] New CVS Repository Names"

Carsten