Guys,

C2-Beta2 is out today. So please try it out. If you see a problem, please send a bug
report using
bugzilla (http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla). I hope you know that this an open-source
effort. The
"Development" team is just a set of people who work on Cocoon on their own time
because they
believe in it. If want to help you are very welcome. Any patches, docs are really
appreciated.

Thanks,
dims

--- Steven Punte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I too agree with Roys' statements.  Stable software is
> everything.  Otherwise Cocoon will just take it's
> place as some interesting R&D project in the Software
> Halls of History while another project, another firm,
> deliveres a stable usable system to market that
> becomes the standard.
>
>     Steve Punte
>

> On Thu, 19 Jul 2001 08:40:06 -0700, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >  So here I've been waiting for a stable Cocoon 2, and I find that the
> >  development has blown past a stable 2.0 release, and now is working
> >  on 2.1. Is there any hope of a stable release anytime soon? I have
> >  production services running (shakily, unfortunately) on 1.8.3, and
> >  would appreciate having a stable version of 2.x, in the (perhaps
> >  forlorn) hope that my troubles may disappear. Can anyone give me a
> >  sense of the proposed development path? Please respond directly to me
> >  as well as the list, since I cannot deal with signing up to a list
> >  that gets the kind of traffic this list does. Thanks,
> >  Roy Tennant
> >  eScholarship
> >  California Digital Library

> >  For additional commands, e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Send a cool gift with your E-Card

=====
Davanum Srinivas, JNI-FAQ Manager
http://www.jGuru.com/faq/JNI