Steven Punte wrote:

> I too agree with Roys' statements.  Stable software is
> everything.  Otherwise Cocoon will just take it's
> place as some interesting R&D project in the Software
> Halls of History while another project, another firm,
> deliveres a stable usable system to market that
> becomes the standard.

I think you also have missed my comments on the 2.0 vs. 2.1
releases.  Cocoon 2.0 beta 2 has been released--with many
bug fixes, and some usability enhancements.  The Cocoon 2.0
CVS repository is actively maintained.  We are actively pursuing
Cocoon 2.0 final.  The 2.1 release has a number of experimental
features that need to be tested and finalized--something that
the 2.0 branch did not want to be encumbered with.

You will find that Cocoon 2.0 beta 2 release a much smoother
and more stable product than the beta 1 release.