I have the sitemap listed below and have the following questions:

* Is it possible to refer to a single document and then refer to something
more specific? For example; Is it valid to use:

* Also, in the second element. Is the <map:transform src"..." /> element
valid?

   <map:match pattern="welcome">
    <map:generate src="site/index.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page-html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="welcome/**">
    <map:generate src="site/{1}.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="stylesheets/page-html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

* Are the two sitemap expressions below valid? Where would I have to put
The documents?

* In the two snipets below, what difference does it make if I use ** instead
of *

   <map:match pattern="*.pdf">
    <map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="xsl/fo/docbook.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="pdf"/>
   </map:match>

   <map:match pattern="*.html">
    <map:generate src="{1}.xml"/>
    <map:transform src="/xsl/html/docbook.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach