Vishal,

well, you must have a transformation declaration in your pipeline... but you
could choose it dynamically, based on the browser type.

There are example on this in the Cocoon doc (though I never tried them :( ).

Best regards,

P.S.
Since I think this matter may be helpful to others, I cc-ed this message to
the list; please, do the same with your messages.

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              [EMAIL PROTECTED]