On Saturday, May 11, 2002, at 08:34  AM, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> Could you please expand more on this? It seems like an intersting
> feature
> one would need.
>
> Since the document is XML, we encourage to use an editor that can
> validate
> your document with the right DTD.
>
> In this way you are sure that Cocoon will be able to compile it without
> having to recreate all the docs.

And, of course, Nicola Ken is responsible for a very wonderful part of
the Forrest project, which among many other things, helps build static
versions of Apache-like web sites. When it is integrated into Cocoon,
you will have even more useful tools as a contributor. His build scripts
are a great way to take advantage of Cocoon's command line when you need
to generate static parts of your web site.  Among other things, this
static build process in Forrest includes a mechanism for checking links.
This could be very useful to Cocoon-doc effort, because it will help
contributors discover if their revisions impact other pages/links within
the site.

Diana