Hi,

together with our publisher (www.newriders.com), we are looking for people
interested in reviewing chapters from our book. Hopefully you will have
something positive to say and then your quote may be used in the book or to
promote it.

If you would be interested then please send me an email. Please note that we
will only be able to suggest (!!) reviewers - our publisher will choose. And
probably only a few of those in the end.

Thanks

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - http://www.s-und-n.de