>My e-mail is for pointing out that all our actions should be done only for
>the improvement of cocoon. We all love cocoon: I have seen some people's
>names for almost two years in the Cooon User List.

Dude, using Cocoon commercially for your own benifit, benefits Cocoon.
 Writing a book and keeping the measly profit (that is in no way
adequate compensation for the time and effort taken to write such a
book), seriously benefits Cocoon.

>If the book, as I hope, is published for promoting Cocoon, for improving it,
>well I am proud to know Carsten and Matthew and I applaud them.

And I hope they make some serious Benjamins (or whatever the appropriate
European slang term is for cash) in the process.  Though fat chance of that.

Don't get GNU-brainwashed, not everyone believes benefitting financially
from opensource is immoral.

-Andy