From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 7:02 AM
Subject: Cocoon task scheduler

Hello everybody,

I'm writing application with Cocoon which include Cocoon portal,
authentication, etc..
All you need when you use an application server.

But I think about a functionnality which would be very useful on a app
server: a scheduler (like the Cron in Unix).

So my question is: what the solution with Cocoon if I want to automate and
execute tasks without a HTTP request (for example to execute a task every
sunday at 12 o'clock)??
Could I use an independant software in my server or is there a concept in
Cocoon?

Thank you
Sylvain