From: Luca Morandini [mailto:spectrum.morandini@;ipzs.it]
Sent: 28 October 2002 14:06
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: R: Cocoon SQL Transformation

Tom,

every "query" element should live within a separate "execute-query" one,
like in:

 <execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";>
   <query>
     insert into my_table (Col1, Col2) values ('1', '2')
   </query>
 </execute-query>

 <execute-query xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0";>
   <query>
     insert into my_table (Col1, Col2) values ('2', '3')
   </query>
 </execute-query>

I suppose you've already try this... then, what's the error you get ?

Best regards,

Luca Morandini
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

     We are protected from the virus by Norton Antivirus Corporate
Edition