Many thanks for your response !!

Here is my Exception :
[
 The org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode
notifies that java.lang.NullPointerException says:
More precisely:
java.lang.NullPointerException
]

And the stack trace :

[
java.lang.NullPointerException stacktrace
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.cocoon.xml.dom.DOMBuilder.getDocument(DOMBuilder.java:178)
at org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SourceUtil.toDOM(SourceUtil.java:172)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.components.AuthenticationManager.au
thenticate(AuthenticationManager.java:458)
at
org.apache.cocoon.webapps.authentication.acting.LoginAction.act(LoginAction.
java:130)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ActTypeNode.invoke(ActTyp
eNode.java:133)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:85)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.invok
e(PreparableMatchNode.java:166)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:109)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
ineNode.java:153)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:109)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
linesNode.java:143)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:326)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:308)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke(MountNod
e.java:131)
[...]

Is there a risk that I forgot something in the configuration ?

Olivier