> I'm just curious about something. I've been reading the Cocoon-users list
for a
> couple of weeks or so and I see a lot of folks in Europe (and
Australia--Jeff T!)
> interested in Cocoon. I'm sure it's not a matter of Americans (&
Canadians?) not
> being interested, I'm sure.

I'm a Canadian working in the US (Memphis, TN)...

<snip>

> Interested in your observations...

I'll give you two, both of which have already been touched on somewhat:

1) Open Source projects seem to grow virally, infecting those closest to the
source first.  Sooner or later a carrier makes their way to some place new
and a new source of infection grows up.  With Cocoon I think there are now
enough sources of infection that it will propagate at a pretty rapid rate
across the entire world in the future.

2) Given Cocoons capability to provide differing presentation for the same
site I think it has found a lot of hosts in Europe where the requirements
for  multiple language support (and similar) lead to requirements that
Cocoon fills well.